- A misunderstanding
- An argument
- Separation (temporary e.g. a few hours)
- Separation (long-term e.g. weeks/years)/break-up
- Minor injury
- Major injury
(Note: I recommend that rebloggers tag this with ‘trigger warning’ just in case)
1) Someone getting a leg cramp, partner thinks they’re hurting them, the mood is gone.
2) Cuddling that goes on forever, without long and intimate discussions.
3) Bra or Belt being impossible to unfasten with one hand in the dark. Having to get the other person to do it.
4) Having to…
Put a number and a pairing/fandom in my ask and I’ll write you a ficlet.
- Spicing up the relationship in the bedroom
- "Date Night"
- Pet names (endearments)
- Taking care of the other while sick
- Grocery shopping
- Engagement sex
- Honeymoon sex
- Massages (giving/receiving)
1. No one should matter more to you than YOU. It creates a strong sense of character & prevents you from getting walked all over. & No, It’s not being selfish, it’s called having self-respect. (But don’t use this as an excuse to hurt other people)
2. You will experience heartbreaks & hardships, but don’t let that tear you down. There will always be another boy/girl, another job, another friend, another time to get things right.
3. If you feel the need to cry. CRY. Like a frustrated new born baby if you have to. There is nothing wrong with expressing your pain , and nothing greater to give you a sense of relief than a good cry or yell.
4. Time heals. Anything that you could possibly be going through will vanish or diminish in time. Pain and sadness is temporary. Remember that.
5. Happiness is also temporary. Enjoy it whenever it stops to visit. Laugh as hard as you love & spend your days with people who never let that smile leave your face."